Monday, September 12, 2005

Lonely, i am so lonely...

Being a Police National Serviceman , especially now, since i am working shift work. Good, i gives me freedom, but then so, it does not give me the opportunities to meet up often with my loved ones, people like good buddies from the JC/Secondary school, people like my brothers & sisters from church. i feel so empty when my off days falls on a weekday.i cannot ask them out. Either they are studying or in camp serving SAF/NS. Last tuesday ( i think), my father was gong to suntec, i thought why not i go watch my show and he would go do his stuff but by traveling the same way. i would wanna catch as it was going to stop showing soon. I called up my several friends, none of them can make it as they either required some rest or they are engaged in either working or still in campus. My father left the house first to go to hougang to pay some bills. He ask me to decide where i wanted to go, then give him a call. Subsequently, i decided to go to cathay to watch as i was not in time for the suntec's show. When i reached the bus stop, i told my father my decision, but after a while i got the "WHAT-THE-HELL-AM-I-DOING" feeling. i called up my father again and met him soon afterwards. We went to suntec in the end, done some window shopping.

No comments: