Friday, November 11, 2005

SsmackK!! Yum Yum!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wow, i had a wonderful dinner just now.

Yum Yum! Really satisfactory. I went for a jog at around 1730, right after I put down the phone, talking to the telephone operator who took down my orders.She told me it would arrive in 30 minutes time, i told her it is okay, and thanked her.

It was quite some time since i went for a jog, thus i was feeling not up to it to finish my usual four rounds. So, after two rounds, i slowed down for my last two rounds. When i was about to finish my fourth round, I had an urge to push myself further; to train my stamina. Then I speeded up for another two rounds, finishing six rounds. Fulfilling.

I reached home at about 1830. My father was home already, my cousin and sister had their share of Pizza. We ordered the new triple cheese country pizza, one more Hawaiaan pizza, star shaped harsh browns, wings and nachos, that cost us $41.84 inclusive of GST. Haha.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It was so tempting, see? The above pictures. Wow. Then after a jiffy, see the result, wah, so fast.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then after that, i was upfront the computer, uploading pics and blogging.

No comments: