Thursday, November 16, 2006

ITE

It is coming to an end. My NS.

But something had to happen at this point of time. Just to briefly mention it here. I accidentally got a portable radio set (walkie talkie that cost about S$7000++ each) spoilt during patrol. An official Police report had to be made as it is an official equipment, and it was being damaged during official duty time.

You might heard this in the Army that accidents like this can be covered up by superiors, but things do not work this way here. So, seriously, the report has to be made. Not anyone's fault to blame.

Not entirely a bad month. At least i have a lot of rest days due to the leave days and also the weekends. I was able to have bit more outings with my friends, from here and there.

Daniel had then present to me my birthday present when I gone over to his place after we watch "The Covenant". It is a "DC Showcase SUPERMAN vol1" comic book. I have always been interested in comics. Paticularly in Superman and his gang (DC) and also X-men (Marvel).

Just tuesday, I went to Dulos, the world largest floating bookfair. It is actually a ship dokced at Harbour Front. It is also a Christian Ministry, sort of, because as it has Christian related seminars and books there. Went there with HaoJie and Joel.

Ok, it is coming to the mid of November already.

No comments: