Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Survival test in the wildeness; Spring & Pounce at the right time

When one has got a high goal, he will need to conserve energy and then strike at the correct moment. Just like a spring; when it is compressed to a shorter length, it then can spring out and reach a much higher height when released. Predators do that while hunting. eg. tigers, lions...... Predators... So we, as A's takers, must strategise, and paln our time wisely, use our energy on the correct activities.

That is the reason why i have not been adding entries for so many days.
And i might not be doing so in the near future.

7th October was my birthday. I've received gifts from Dean, Daniel and [AloysiusH+hailing+Andy+Amanda]. Thanks people. Then i had lunch with my pop at sakae bishan. We had a nice chat and discussed about my famil's future.

15th October was MJC farewell ceremony; JC2s last official day in college. I took lots of photographs. Wow, they are GREAT pictures man. Here are some.









Aloysius, the picture with both of us is in your CFcard. So i cannot put it up.

Today, i received my enlistment letter. Gues what? My reporting date is 14th dec beacuse of PTP, and i'm enlisted in to the Police Force. I'm not keen in joining the Police Force, because i was from NCC. Well just hope that i can accept the challenges ahead.



Romans 10:15 "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"


No comments: