Saturday, October 30, 2004

Prowling; getting nearer to the prey. Risk.

I had my biology and chemistry practical examination on 18th and 28th respectively. Biology looks easy, because i was quite relaxed while doing the test. I had a neutral feeling about Chemistry practical, beacuse i neither felt bad nor good. Irony.

Next on the menu is General Papers. I tried to download some other college's papers from IVLE this morning, but i cannot even load the IVLE page. Wow, how about that? My schedule for today is to do 1 full GP paper (p1+p2) then maybe attempt some chemistry ten year series questions.

Risk. Time. It is like economics, opportunity cost: you spent some time here, u cannot spend it somewhere else. Eg. you spent time studying, you cannot spend that time on friends (or doing blog). But sometimes, when some friend is going away, like for 3 years? Then is it correct to sacrifice some of my study time to maybe like at least give her a call, or go out with her. Some of you out there might know who i am talking about, and why i bothered to type out this paragraph; i bothered to write about her. It is very hard to respond to someone who does not reciprocate much. Some friends ask me to give up, some ask me to just go for her. Haha, dilemma. So, i just keep things as it was, because there is no time for me to change, and no time to adapt to these new changes.

No comments: