Sunday, May 15, 2005

The Fellowship of the Clique

Hey, our clique. Aloy, Daniel, Dean, Joanne, Minqi, Russell, Valerie & me. Some of you all really, seriously, had not meet up for a long while. Phew. So long. Since Prom Night, if i'm not wrong. So yah, the rest of us, like Daniel, Dean, me, met up yesterday again! For a movie: Kingdom Of Heaven. Although it was not an official our clique thing, because one of my squadmate initiated a movie event for yesterday, then ask me along, i took this opportunity to also gather our clique. Great idea, right? So the movie, was a little strange to me, because i lack the background knowledge of Jerusalem then. But the entertainment value is there, definitely, great cinematography, and lastly the message was quite clear.

i realised i am still not so good at arcade games. Lost so easily. This i got to know before the movie, while playing Time Crisis 3 at X-zone Dholby Ghaut. Haha!

No comments: