Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Chalet

1724 Chalet. So, what are the preparations like? Pack bags, go through checklist and stuffs. In the end, some of us still forgot to bring some of our items. Say, Constance, Jian Wen and I. We forgot to bring our tooth brushes. We bought ours on the way there while we were at the supermarket shopping for the BBQ ingredients.


Dreamy.
I'm sure I'm not the one with the many photos. But I'm sure that this is one of the better few.


Forming sentences and memorising Bible verses from Titus. By the way, that is the book that we studies on for the duration of the camp.

My first day of school is on 29th Sept, which is the 2nd day of the camp/chalet/retreat. I was again late because I do not know exactly how to reach the place. I asked the station staff for directions to go there from the MRT station by bus. I followed the instructions, but that was not really a good way, as the bus leads me further away from my school. I took the taxi to school again (I took it also when I go to the orientation.)

I forgot something when I left the chalet for Church, my towel. Good thing is that Daryl took it for me. Phew!

No comments: