Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Random

That night after watching Starsearch 2007 at the studio, we (Daniel, Min Hui, Addison, Me) went to have supper at Thomson road, Prata House. While we finishing our prata, I saw 2 cars coming into the carpark with some familiar people in there; some of the Starsearch contestants arrived, and I they seemed to be patronising the Prata House too. But there was none of them of whom I really support. Though some of them are good actors, I support the 2 girls (Hong Xi and Mei Ling) because they are attending the church I'm attending.


There they are.

And by supporting them (the 2 girls), I think I am showing some biasness against the other contestants. But hey, so what, they are really good too, so my actions are actually justified, because I support people with substance. I consider they somewhat acquaintances as there is a very faint and distant affiliation (attending the same church).

Thursday, I cooked Lunch for myself. It was good. Fishball, mushroom, minced meat, cream cheese spaghetti.


I cooked and ate my lunch after watching the starsearch repeat telecast.

No comments: