Friday, November 12, 2004

Interval...



Hmmmm... it's has been quite a while. Hi, eternity ev(e)n Before Christ, it's me again, typing into you. The hunting season has begun, it is time to get serious. And I can conclude that man, in nature are very easily affected by his environment and the people around. Still, quite a few of my friends are still in a very "relaxed mode", somehow or rather, no matter how determined i am initially, i will slacken at the end of the day. Althouh i did qutite a substantial amount of work, i felt that i could actually do more. Then there are friends who are quite negative, also like the J1s, the whole examination is not over yet, he has already gone to look for althernatives, suce as ,other schools: MIDS, SIM etc. , right, Physius? At the very end, the accumulated effect is quite great, just liek the EPSP's spatial and temporial summation (biological terms), I am being affected to quite a large extent.

I have been praying to God about man, about us. Telling him about Student Fellowship, Montfort school, Meridain Junior College and my Family. These are the places where i can associate my life with. SF should be growing, i hope to see that, WE hope to see that, don't we? Long time no see Montfort friends, we are all going to serve the country soon, so see you peeps soon. Then for MJC, there are a lot of people that I have told him about. Like My "few cliques", the J1 friends, and Dawn. Sigh. Later i might be praying to God, asking Him for a sign.

Okay! Freedom is 14 days away. Fight on okay guys? Especially those free&relac&easy freinds and the negetive friend/s. (",)

No comments: