Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Yesterday, as usual, i went jogging. I met the girl next door, well, more of the girl next block. She is this interesting girl, with loads of wild ideas in her mind, such as passing items by throwing it acorss the block, or using torch light morse code to talk across the block. I met her and her another friend at the park where we all jogged, I tried inviting them to a drink at the coffee shop near to our place, but both of them rejected the offer, saying that they are going to have dinner when they reach home. Her friend also a churchmate, reached her place first, as it was nearer from the jogging place. Then we continued to walked towards our block. She was so worried that people always get her and her sister's name mixed up. Well Candice, i for one, do not have that problem. I can tell you apart from Samamtha. Being a pilot is sure hard work, even for the boys. I really do not know if the Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF) takes in female pilots. I know they have other key appointments which are being held by female officers, but I am not sure about pilots. Well, Candice, if one have a dream, one got to find out how to fulfil it. Oh ya, then we were talking about a guy's appitite and that he eats everything when we were approaching the coffee shop. Well, do we really eat everything? Guys, say something, defend youeself! One thing for sure is that, for so long I have been in church, this is the first year that I have really get to know more people from the other Church ( 1 Building holding 2 Church. Mine, for the chinese speaking community, and theirs, for the english speaking community).

Today, i did not go out with Russell, neither did i go to Creative. It was too late by the time i finish typing my entry just now, should have decided earlier, really. I was disappointed with the decision. But besides the bad decision made, the weather did not really grant anyone the permission to go out. The rain simply keeps one in; makes me want to stay home instead of getting wet. That comforted me a bit. I then called up Russell, and i can hear that he was also a little dejected, but he made me promised to go out with him on saturday, I'm okay with that. Haha. After that, i stayed home and had a great dinner.

Tomorrow is my day shift. It is not the end. After the shift, there will be a operation going on. So my working hours starts on 19october 0800 till 2000, then at 2200 report fot operation and it will end at 20october about 0700 hours. In a sense, in any organisation, whenever is punctuality a problem? Usually we will need to report earlier and kock off later, that is all. Technically, it is about 24hours, plus plus plus... ...

Gotta sleep now! For tomorrow! (",)

No comments: