Thursday, July 12, 2007

seven seveN sevEN seVEN sEVEN SEVEN

A piece of advice. Do not volunteer to be the logistic in-charge. Tonnes of work man. Haha. But you have no choice, just do it in a efficient way.

You see, this department has to make sure that stuffs are brought in and returned every rehearsal and till the end of the production (Good thing that the preparation of props is done by Props department, not under Logistic). So as the in-charged person, even when my helpers have left the place thinking that the Logistic's role is done, I have to clear back the items. Haha. This is the downside of this Department. I'm sure that there are downsides to the other departments. I just do not know yet.

I watch Transformers: The Movie with , to all the people out there who cannot wait patiently to find out who then I suggest that you read on, someone that I know very well like been there with me, to the people who is still trying to find out whether if he's a gal or she's a guy then I think it's better for you to read on to find out that he is Daniel, who else would go to watch such a techy show with me other than another fanatic, other than he who has already book me to go watch with him, to those who still did not get who I went to watch the show with and still ask me like you need to know the answer like that of your exam question, please read upwards.

By the way, I watch that show last Monday. Just did not have time to blog it down.


Live Earth wear Green and use green

Do you know eating this:

will give you durian pee and poo? Haha.

My family had durian, I think on Tuesday.

Went to the library yesterday to borrow books on frontpage. I hope that it will help in my renovation of Eternity. So far so good, I just finish reading and trying out Chapter One. haha

(",)

No comments: