Saturday, July 28, 2007

Me

This week, not so able to go swimming much. As you know, the news reported that the this adnormal rainy period will continue for at least 1-2 weeks. Well, there was once I went to swim, and saw Samantha See and Candice there. The weather turned for the worse just when I changed out. But when they left the clouds moved themselves away. Haha. What coincidence. I think the clouds saw them leaving and decided to follow them and let the sun out for me. Ops.

Anyway, if I'm not wrong I only went swimming on Monday, and that is when I saw them. I did not managed to go because of the other rainy days. So I was only able to do some simple exercises at home using my gym-ball and my floor.

That was the major part of my everyday life: exercising. I use the computer at night. Mainly to watch "Whose line is it anyway".If you still remember the show, it was absolutely hilarious. really. Scenes from the hat, Questions only, Two line vocabulary, Let's make a date, Party Quirks, Hoedown (I don't really like this section), Greatest Hits (this too), etc. Scenes from the hat is really a test of their improvisational skills, they need to randomly come up with really funny one-liner that made sense. The one that is really good, always is the two line vocabulary. You should really go check it out.

That was some funny night-life.

I was with my mother at the provision shop last night when Reverend Yang spotted us! Then he came and greeted my mother. He then returned to his seat at the coffeeshop. Shortly after, Reverend Huang and Reverend Liu came from the direction of the Church. Reverend Liu also greeted my mother. Both of them complimented me to my mother. Then, both me and my mother was sort of smiling on the way back home. My mother hear praises about me when I'm around, and I seldom hear myself being praised when my mother is around. It's sort of weird, like caught off guard; don't know how to react, first time experiencing this. Then just now, my mother was like," you very guai one right, go cut mango for me."

Haha!

(",)

No comments: