Monday, July 02, 2007

Tears in Heaven

I cried in Church Sunday. Not many saw it. God, maybe Addison, maybe Jess. Part of the sermon by Reverend Huang (Huang Mu Shi) is directed to us, the youths. All of that part hit me. You see, Rev. Huang is a very charismatic speaker, and everything he said made sense. God was leading him. This is what God told me through him *LINK*

After he finished, Huang Mu Shi led us in the response song (or rather response hymn) 委身之歌

When the congregation was singing the song the second time. I could not open my mouth and tears started flowing out of my eyes. I felt so useless that i could not do much for God since i believe till then. God consoled me telling me that it is okay to be weak. Because we are all humans, and are susceptible to sins. "Come to me! Great things shall be done by your hands! Have faith in your God Almighty!" “Do not be dejected, because this is not the time to be.I am going to use you."

The Father spoke to me about His Son through the Holy Spirit.

No comments: