Sunday, February 04, 2007

Learn

I guess that I will be learning lessons of being patience and not to come to conclusion too quickly.

I do not know if it is God's intended lesson for me (because he is too almighty for me to know how he works) but i think I will be learning patience.

I did not get the starhub job. But the relief-teaching job seems hopeful because I am waiting for the online application to be fully processed. Currently I have been given provisional approval for my application to register as a Relief Teacher. It is an intern period. I have to check back at the web page one month later to see the result of the final status.

Meantime, I can go to a certain school, cause the OM (or i supposed) has promised my aunt that he will take me in when i go there. I think I am going to try tomorrow.

My plan for this week: to shed that fat for CNY!!
Go to my parent's shop in the morning. Go to the gym in the afternoon. Continue packing my room in the later afternoon (加油!!). Then have proper rest in the night.

Going to Dan's birthday chalet tomorrow. Hope that I will not miss the last episode of 最高点 tomorrow!!

No comments: