Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Felt like continuing

It felt that something is missing. This is because I think that the camp entry is unfinished.

Did I mentioned that I had a haircut while I was at Malaysia? Nope right? Okay. I did, and I thought that it took me quite some bit of courage to do that; I always thought of myself as someone who would want my hair to look good, and I didn't know what will the haircut end up looking like. It was satisfactory, it was not bad.

Phew! Finally I got that sense of unrest off me. I thought that it would not do my experience justice by not telling out everything. I'll do more justice and be a just person by posting a few more pictures!


Lowflying aircraft. Rather low stagnant aircraft.


Jian Wen (centre) edited this photo before sending it to me. That's Daryl sitting down. This train is found beside the train. At the front of some kite museum.


Inside St. Paul Church.


AARRGGHH! The Black Pearl.. As if.


Programmes of the last night! See all so excited. This is something like the appreciation night. It's also the father's day special programme. They gave out this "gift voucher" which is written by the kid and the presenter will present it to the father. Simply voucher which reads, "This voucher allow you to exchange for a*something" *something like a hug or a massgae by the child. Also there are pregrammes present by the different groups. The kids presented some songs and skit. Our student group lead a modified twister game. It was twisty chaotic.


We had a good lunch on the way back to prepare us for the endless walking during the shopping hours!

Hey, it felt good to go church! All the fellowship made me feel that a Christian is a very sociable person.

The rehearsal for the 7th July production was getting better and smoother. It was actually okay to watch, compared to it was unbearable to watch it initially. Everybody gave in their efforts. Very good, well done. Rev Huang was there to help me by giving us some tips on the singing part. We practiced till quite late on Sunday. After that we had a very long conference to decide where to go for dinner. We ended up going to Bishan MOS burger. We wanted to go take some rides at the Uncle Ringo amusement park but the cost is too high. it's like 5 or 10 dollars per ride.


We did not ride, but we shot photos!


Shot by Jian Wen


This is a very interesting shot. Jian Wen positioned his phone(cam), then ask me to take the shot. Then he and han Wei went in to make the kill, i mean they went in to pose. After I've shot it, I took a look and said," It looked as though the 2 of you were 'photoshoped' in." Haha.


Hao Jie and I wanted to ride this, but it was too expensive. So we just stare at the bumper cars.
SMASH!! CRASH!! WHACK!! SCREECH!!

Whew! it's 5:30pm already. I shall prepare myself for dinner. Meeting Min Hui and Qin Yi to eat before going to Church for meeting.

(",)

No comments: