Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Things Happen

All these things happened a while ago. SO bear with the delay.

On 17th May, I was at ICE³ (Serangoon Garden) when Aloysius called me.

"Hey, where are you?"
"I'm at ICE³, Why, you wanna come?"
"Actually, I'm already ½ way there!"
"Wah! wat a coincidence"

And so I got to see him there.

ICE³ is a ice-cream cafe. Their specialty is the "alcohol-in-test-tube-held-by-a-test-tube-holder-with-a-cup-of-ice-cream" The alcohol are mainly fruit-flavoured to suit your ice-cream.

Well, 23rd, Samantha flew to UK under the ELLEL ministry. WE went to the airport to send her off. I was the only guy there who is from LCC youth, not many of the TPBC people recognised me. Kind of awkward, but I told myself that the reason for me to be there is to send her off, I need not be affected by the other people.

31st May. Constance's Birthday Celebration at Novena. We decided that giving her a surprise before giving her the actual Birthday present is a much better way to surprise her then only giving her the surprise present.

It began like this. After receiving her message that we are invited, some of us are fretting over what to get her. Initially we wanted to get her the movie vouchers. But after consulting her boyfriend, he told us that it would not be of great use for her as it is him who usually pay for the tickets. Then he revealed to us that she mentioned that she wanted a Crumpler. So that's it, a Crumpler Bag it will be.

On that day we had her by giving her a Crumpler bag, a plastic one, that's it. You could see that her expression was down by a fraction. But then she resumed her normal self after a while at the good food. After the meal was over, we then told her that there was actually another use for the plastic bag, and i got her to return me ther plastic bag. I asked her to close her eyes not to open until it's ready. I then placed her real present the Crumpler Western Lawn into the Crumpler Plastic Bag. She opened her eyes and got so excited, unable to wait to get to her new found bag.

No comments: