Friday, June 29, 2007

Finally!

I've received the acceptance from PSB academy / UWA. So I'll be starting school in September. PUSH. Pray Until Something Happen. Lord you knew that I needed this long before, and you gave it to me. Thank You.

Thank You.

I attended a wedding dinner last night, there are belly dancers there. Kind of reminded me of Hao Jie, his Belly Dancer song ring tone. So irritating (the ringtone).





I've gone down to PSB academy to make my 1st payment. I did know that transactions more than S$2000 is not allowed when using NETS. So I have to go down to the POSB to withdraw cash of S$4567.50. Since it was near the closing hours, the teller did not have much big notes, only 1 was left.



and many S$50 notes. (71 to be exact)


It's like, you will only see a bundle of notes in the movie when people borrow money from the loansharks.

No comments: