Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Dragon

Went to eat Sizzler @ Suntec yesterday. The 3 of us went in first, as Jason was late. It was the first time I'm eating at this restaurant. But to Hao Jie and Eugene, it was not. They forgot how it was. Earlier on, Hao Jie had asked me along to eat Sizzler's buffet. I was the earliest guy to turn up, so I went to check out the restaurant. I realised that there was not "BUFFET" sign at the entrance of the shop. I was telling them that when we met up. They did not believe me and said that they had always remembered that Sizzler served buffet. Hao Jie went in and ask. They do serve salad buffet. We were all puzzled. Then suddenly Hao Jie remembered that we are entitled to the buffet when we buy a main course. We went in without Jason after he confirmed with us that he will be late.

Next destination after dinner is the Arcade. We threw baskets. Haha, they were hooked to the basketball game, and I sort of like joined in the fun. So Jason issued a challenge. Our 3 combined score multiplied by 1.5 vs his score. The loser does push ups. In the arcade.

We did push-ups in the arcade. Lost to Jason. I got 93, Eugene got 98, Hao Jie got 104. Jason got around 475. So we need to do 31 (the difference) multiply by 2 times of push-ups in the arcade. We cheated by doing only 21 each, so totaled up to 63. Good thing it's the closing hour!

Jason and Hao Jie asked me to go over and learn how to steer the dragonboat. I was hesitating whether to go or not.This is because, firstly, my mother would not like me to associate with Dragonboats. Secondly, I would not have time in the future to help Jason, even if I go learn tonight. You see, I study night-school and most of his sessions are in the night.

I did not go, that is why you see my post here.

(",)

No comments: