Monday, September 17, 2007

Things that make my stomach ache

Hey, those people who can't stand shit, haha.. please refrain from reading this entry.

Although this is a very casual topic, this is no over-the-tea-time type of topic. It is kind of funny even for me to be sharing this. But I just want people to know a bit more of how some part of me works, physically.

1) When I am in a very cold environment.
I usually sleep in air-conditioned room. In the wee hours of the morning, I would wake up in a sudden, because I have stomachache. Even when I am in a very cold place not necessarily while sleeping, I would have that stomachache feeling. Not every time, sometimes, when the air gets real cold and chilly. It affects my stomach.

2) When I did not cover my abdomen area and belly button with something when I sleep.
The other times I would experience stomachache in the wee hours of the morning is because I did not cover my belly button up well. Either i would have to have my jacket on, or I would need to use an extra pillow to cover my belly button. I guess the 'wind' gets inside me. It affects my stomach.

3) When I ate a very hot and spicy meal.
My mouth can take the hotness and spiciness, come on, give me more. My mouth is not afraid of hot and spicy stuffs! Well maybe I am not afraid if it, not at the moment, but I usually will be afraid the next day. I think my mouth can take the spiciness, but my stomach cannot. tI am guessing that the capsaicin gives me the pain. It affects my stomach.

4) When I eat a mean at a friend's house.
I do not know why, but whenever I am having my mean, towards the end of the meal, there would be rumbling in my stomach, just like butterflies flying violently around in the abdominal cavity. I am guessing that it is psychological in nature. I respond well when I eat outside, I respond well when I eat at my relatives' place. I am not very used to eating at friends' house. It affects my stomach.

5) When I think I ate something that was not properly processed.
I think everybody understands what this means, right? Sometimes, you knew that you have ate something wrong when have the runs, and you thought and guessed that you know exactly what that you ate made you in excruciating pain. It is those kind of food that you knew that you should not have ate. It affects my stomach.

6) When it is time to do it.
Well, it just affects my stomach.

No comments: