Thursday, September 06, 2007

Relive the moments

I decided to go for a swim today, since the weather is so good, with the big bright illuminating godsend sun high up above the sky so high. But I was in for a deep down the ocean floor seabed disappointment when I come to know that all Singapore Sports Council (SSC) facility are closed today as it is the SSC family day, I could not even go to the other branch even if i wanted to. I saw the notice when I went swimming last week, but I could not remember that is says that it would be on the 6th of September.

Okay, now, to relive the moments. About 3 weeks ago, I saw this


at Suntec. (remember this pic from my entry titled "Series of fortunate and unfortunate events"? Remember me telling you how much I wanted a V-neck tee? )

A few days later (13th Aug), I went shopping with my mother and sister @ Bishan and I bought a white version of this V-neck long sleeved tee. Another few days later, I went to Suntec again and saw this


Exactly the one that that I bought

I did not really get a shock when I saw that Pastor Ruth's nephew and niece went missing (again, that is why I was not so shocked) on the 6pm news. Made a short prayer. I did not want to call up Pastor Ruth, as I did not know how to talk to her. But seeing that they found the pair from the 10 pm news. The news made a mistake by saying that they are twins. They are not. One is P6, one is P4.

Ok, that is all folks! (",)

No comments: