Monday, December 26, 2005

After that , the rest of the days.

Nothing much to elaborate for 22nd, 23rd december. Except for a few words. Busy, crazy and dangerous.

Busy, no doubt, Crazy, as expected, Dangerous, well some of you might know what i meant, right? 23rd december, someone going around checking out. Stressed.

24th, right after my night shift, as usual, i went to have my lunch, that day, i went to Kova, Yoshinoya to have beef & salmon bowl. I went home immediately to have my share of rest, because i am expected to be attending a 1724 meeting. But at 5pm, i tried to wake up, but to no avail. I could not get up, although i woke up. Then it was 7pm, finally i was able to get up, but i was not feeling too good. Have a headache and felling feverish. Feeling nausea too. Pop 2 Panadol pills. Watched "a Blessed Christmas" in the state of half-consciousness. Then my father came home. Had some fruits as i did not have dinenr. Soon after i finished watching the show then i asked my father to accompany me to the doctor's. We took a $2.40 + $1 taxi trip there. Then spent a $72 medical fee for me to get a 5minute consultation, 4 packs of medication and a medical certificate. I took a 'stop the nausea' pill as advised by the doctor. i felt worse by the second. We took the bus home.

After alighting from the bus, within walking distance, i vomitted at the void deck of the block opposite the bus stop. Wow, felt better instantly. Would not have went to the doctor if i had vomitted earlier to spent the $72. Haha. well, at least i could have another day of rest today. My mom and sis arrived home to discovered that the vomit they noticed at the void deck belonged to me.

25th Christmas, My sister and i went to Church. Well she got a lot of praises from the friends and pastor at Church. Haha, Good, good. Well, both Sherman and i were dressed up for the occasion in nice chic blazers! Next after the programme, my sister went to meet her friend. Then i went to the highly anticipated celebration. At Cheryl's / Han Wei's house. We had a gift exchange, well to think that the gals did it in private inside Cheryl's room, without letting us, the gus, share the cosiness and the rowdiness of the entire gift exchange. we (the guys) thought that it was going to be done simultaneously. In the end, the 4 of us ended up drawing lots for our gifts. haha. I got Haojie's, he got mine, Wei got sherman's and vice versa.

Dinner at Downtown East Foodcourt! A lot of us opted fot the Fish Soup. Well, the fish slices tasted sweet and is very fine. But i thought that the soup is not flavourful enough. I then headed home not long after that.

When i got home, i then called my bosses that i have to utilise my Medical certificate. I guess i must. Because my stomach still give me to butterflies, maybe moths too. Hope they will fly away by today. You see I did not really want to get sick on Christmas eve. I was initially contempalting to take leave on Boxing day when my boss had offered us the chance on our last shift. I approach them after the vacancies were taken, and got a small earful. Well this Medical certificate costed $72. More than my meal allowance. And almost one sixth of my monthly pay. Well... Medical fees versus Pay.

No comments: