Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Shopping!

I went out with MinQi today. We have not met up since a long time ago. She had not change much, still as elegant as ever. Like a swan, some will say, but a more tanned version. It was nice seeing old friends again. We started our shopping at Queensway Shopping Centre. Saw nothing of interest much, basically a lot of shoes, and some men's clothings. Although i saw a very nice pair of spectacle, Hugo Boss 15585, i did not buy it, because i was still looking out for other suitable modles, and also the shop is so far, very inconvenient to go collect, or to repair, have a quick fix if anything happen. I have not claimed the Flexi-benifit, that is why i'm looking at spectacles.

Then we went down to Orcahrd (reminded me of something very familiar). We reach Orchard first at Shaw House. I have told her of the small corner at level 3 which have a mini 90%off sale of different products during different weeks. I also spotted the Chinese New Year Shirt that Aloysius bought for about $40 or so. It is only $29 today there. Then we walked towards the direction of Far East Plaza. On the way, we walked into some of the shops too, but also, did not see much.

Went to Pacific Plaza, nothing much, except loads of Surf brands products.

At Far East Plaza, while we were looking around, she saw this skirt *hint hint to Daniel* that she liked so very much, and she told me that the last time she was there, she also saw this skirt, as it caught her attention instantly. *triple hint hint to Daniel, can u get it?* Next i pop by Purple, at Level1 to visit Kai Yun, she is doing fine then. She was wering a black top. At that time, she only waved at me, but then did not really came out and say 'hi' or anything. I then walked into the shop and chatted with her. she asked me if she was my Girlfriend, well of course i answered honestly, no. And it's then i found out that her sister is working at the upper floor today. Then next i walked past the shop selling the skirt again, and again, MinQi was there eyeing the skirt, telling me how much she like it *quadriple hint hint to Daniel*. We then continue our shopping and of course to look out for Kai Hui to say 'hi'. I got to meet Kai Hui, and chatted with her too! Well, to tell people the truth, not every girl that i was with at Far East is my Girlfriend. The last time i was at Far East with my sister, i also went to pop by Kai Hui's work place, she asked me if she was my Girlfriend. That was last time. And everytime i asked her if she has eaten, she has always done so. Haha. Then i found out that she is amking time to go to the Christmas event at Han Ying/ Han Wei's place, which is good! Because they are getting themselves more involved in Church stuffs, step by step.

After Far East we walked to Tangs. I informed that there is a very nice perfume, Ralph Lauren Romance Silver. We tried it at Tangs first floor. Silver a new variation of the Romance series. I thought the Silver is the nicest smelling of the series, comprising of the original, Blue and the Silver. She thought so too. The other 2 is too strong. The other levels of Tangs are quite boring. Then as were about to leave, i spotted someone ,whose back is facing us, who looked very much like Evelyn. I mentioned that to her. She said that the girl did resembles Evelyn. We walked to the front, and she is really Evelyn. She asked us whether we are going to the Alumni Diner, and our answer is yes. Then she was saying that she was not sure and that she is still trying to pursuade the other girls to go. Well, i advised her to really pursuade, because it has been such a long time since we all meet up. She was in a hurry and left.

Walking along an interesting stretch of Orchard Road, Lucky Plaza. The shops there are built in such a unique way that they are sort of like a small basement. It was getting late, so we continued out way, towards Plaza Singapura.

At Plaza Singapura, our initial intention was to watch a movie, but seeing that the timing was not very appropriate, we decided not to catch the show. On our way down ehe escalator to basement, we bumped into Valerie and sorry I cannot remember what is your name, Valerie, please remind me again. So together, the 3 of us went to the food court to have out dinner, while MinQi is returning home to cook part of her dinner for her family, well, she and her sister shared the workload. Before i had my dinner Valerie introduced me her friend who is working at Yamaha, Jonathan. So we all had dinner together, althought Jo had his earlier, he accompanied the group to the Food Court which is just next door. After my meal, as usual i went to get some fruits, a bag of Guava, a stick of Grapefruit and a slice of Pineapple. It all amounted to $2.80. So expensive, if i should have known, i would have gotten less, like the guava should sufice.

After dinner, the 2 girls went to study at Valerie's Church at Park mall; they still have got their test tomorrrow. I went to Yamaha, the other part where Jo was not working at (he is at the instrument side, i went to the books side). I was wanting to buy a guitar sheet music book of Movie or Television Show titles, but there were none. I went to Mos to get myself a Coffee Milk Shake as a treat to myself before i embark on the train journey home.

I was at Kovan and went to enquired about the Spectacles at NanYang Optics. The shopkeeper said he would help me to make enquires about that particular model. It was at Kovan also that i realised that i wanted to check out the prices of Sun tan lotion back then at Far East Plaza Watson.

(",)

Finally, I am home. Tomorrow, I will be going to another Shopping Trip. This time I promise myself to buy, at least a pair of fitting, nice, beautiful Jeans!

No comments: