Friday, December 30, 2005

Mistakes

I certainly has an affinity with mistake.

First i made several quite disturbing mistakes during work. Forget to write this, forget to sign that etc. Well at least i have a forgiving partner, or else i do not even dare to think how the end of me will look like.

Well, yesterday is my inservice. There is a slight change. Now it's decentralised, meaning that the first half will be at HQ, the second half will be back at station. Then after that our new Big Boss initiated a jogging session. Another mistake related to me. I had not exercise regularly for the past one month, and this run with another young, fit man, is terribly a good mistake. Panting sounds called for the end of the joging session. After that, Louis and I went to Kovan to have our dinner.

After dinner, Louis headed for home via the MRT. I continued to walk around Heartland mall. I bought printer ink. Then i had initially wanted to buy a notebook from Popular. Mistake. The queue was long, trust me. I then went down to the watch shop. Well, ther is quite a deal there. Adidias watch 80's style selling for $60. U.P. $95. I was a bit tempted, but guessed that i wanted something else although that adidas timepeace loks great. Next i went to BodyShop to take a look at the perfumes there. Did not buy too. Still deciding.

Oh ya, did i mentioned that i went to watch Chronicles of Narnia on the 28th morning with some of the SF peeps at Bishan? Yep. The visual is stunning. Good cinematics. The actors acted well, really well. There are scenes which touches your heart (you might feel strangely familiar with some scenes, like as if you are the person or something). The message behind the show is clear. The Movie is good for all ages, but very comprehensive for people of our age. Then we went to the BodyShop there to just to make scents. Well....

Okay, at heartland mall, after taking a look at BodyShop, i went to NanYang Optics to make enquiries about the frame that i was looking for, but was sadly being informed that they could not get it. Then i proceeded for home.

I bumped into Samantha, Candice and their sister. This time, i saw Candice first. Well, i was jokingly mistaken for following them. I was not following anyone, and will not do so, unless duty bound during work, that is another story. Well we alighted at the stop leading to church. Then hanged around the gate for a while, chatting. Mistake again. I was tricked by them, when they pulled a prank on me. Well, i was too tired last night, and well, my job require me to take down facts from the people. If it so happened that they are not that truthful, they might be charged for giving false report by the court. Well, i was too tired. So is that a valid excuse? Haha. Zi Yun was there too. She a Meridian Junior, and i walked her to the bus stop. chatted with her and find out how Meridian is doing now. Found out that they managed to fix the leak onthe ceilling. Wow.

I then returned home almost dead beat. Haha. Hmmm...

Later on, evening, i'll be going for a Alumni Dinner back at MJC. Hope to see ya friends there! I've promised Joy to take photographs! Now that is no mistake!

No comments: