Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm On Leave!!

I'm on leave! quite a long break to say.

Ok, quite a few major happenings happened these few days.

The dinner was great! Really. Although we got some tricks up our sleeves, which me and my lovely assistant performed to perfection. Haha. i would not reveal what that was, you know the saying, Reduce, REUSE, Recycle.



After that, i went to the arcade wth Addison and Minhui, played some (actually 3) shooting games and one classic Hong Kong game. Jay had wanted to play some Billard, so he went ahead with his game, and met with us later on. The bus ride was quite short, but through some eerie Old Tampines Road. Haha.

The night was over soon, but then the afternoon had reminded me of a familiar scene. Thursday afternoon, Qin Yi requested for help with the preparationof the Christmas event invitation card. While there, Esther was not there, but soon after i joined the group of girls with the preparation, i realised that the essence of Esther is present. The sprit, the flow of that energy, you just got that feeling. Qin Yi, just liek her sister, started her tauntings and teasings. Furthermore regarding the same topic as her sister's. Prove me wrong if i say that that both of them are not alike. Maybe it is a girl thing... ...

Come Friday, i went to Bugis with my sister, had lunch at the Long John Silver. We tried our luck at the scratch and win draw, but to no avail. Okay now, although i had no Girlfriend, but why, please tell me why. Why do i have to endure the pure torment of answering the ultimate question of "do i look fat in this?"? Is my sister putting me through 'the' training? At the end of the day, although i was ready to spend some money, we only bought a CD each. My sister bought "little Pig's" Chui Mian Show, while i bought Kenny G's At last... The Duets Album. She had a 'few' more purchase than me, by buying some Hello Kitty items. We returned home after having dinner at the food court there.

I had to work on Saturday. The usual Saturday is actually a relatively quiet shift for us. Well, for reasons i can think of such as, that the public are happily shopping, and not making trouble, and that they would not want to call the police to spoil their day. Well. And we had a system of doing half-half shift. I was doing sentry first and patrol second. My colleague and i have a challenge to see who will be the least busiest. I would lose almost everytime. There was once, i took first half patrol and got only a case. He came back with none. I mean wow.... anyway, Saturday, he got 1 case, then change over to me. I got 5. See what i mean? Busy. I had an initial plan to leave station at 9pm, so to reach home in time to watch Cast Away 1030pm. I leave station only at about 11pm. Nontheless, i watched the show, and bath after that.

Finally, my favourite day, Sunday. There was a bit of complication then and there among the people who should be having an evaluation meeting. They got it over by postponing it. The meeting should be held during the afernoon after lunch. But some of them have to go distribute our invitaion card. Timing clash. So, most of us went to send Jay off, at the Airport. The starting part was alright, just the usual, chatting and having photographs taken, hanging around, asking each other if any help was needed. The more emotional part came in when Jay and his Mother was about to walk into the departure gate. A lot of the girls cried, and no, not Hao Jie. Can you feel the pepper tonight... Well, to reveal to y'all, the emotional high for me was the point when he walked past and out of sight, being blocked by the wall, the point when i cannot get to see his silhouette. The dinner that night was not very good, simply we went to the wrong place to eat. The staff canteen of the Airport. Quite expensive and not that delicious.

Monday, yesterday. i basically lazed around the day time, resting. In the evening, We meet up at the coffee beside video ez for dinner. HanWei, Jeannie, her sister, Minhui, Daryl, Esther, HaoJie, me. Darly was the latest. We had about 50dollars of food. Then we proceeded to Esther's place for the 'usual' Monday night movie. Initially, Monster-in-law was being played, then i voiced out 'coach carter' then simultanously people said that they felt that Coach Carter would be better, so we switched. It was a terrific show, check out the comments on LCCSF's blog. Then MinHui and i walked to check out the BBQ pits. There was a group BBQing there. So i enquired on how to book the place. At first a girl replied that we can book via her dad, and gave us a number. later we found out that the number is the RC's number.

Today, i went out at about 10am to Hougang Gymnasium. Wow, there are loads of people, a lot of JC students. i thought that there wil lbe very little people being a weekday, but i was wrong. I was at a lost as i do not have a programme to follow. Then after that i went to have a swim next door, at the Hougang Swimming Complex. 15 laps, and i hav a 45minutes tan there. I felt so good, but the swimming trunk imprints were ugly, Yhew!

(",)

I realised that i can type a one month entry and a 4 days entry to the same length. Haha. well...

No comments: