Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Final day to keep my promise

Okay, let me finish up whatever that was left of the month. (refer to the previous 2 entries)

After the night shift, i was on course again. It was like going to be another week without work. That made me missed 2 weeks of exercises, because the free days are irregular. I was attending the Stress Management course at IPAM Civil Service College. Together was Lester and Ivan from my NPCO 1 squad. Actually i also met Mr Donnell Koh's colleague, a Lab Tech there. On the first day, 1st December, which was my Inservice day. I hearsd that the other colleagues are building snadcastles at East Coast Park, that would be till 7pm, while the course is office hours. Di d i mentioned that i went to the wrong building at Buona Vista? When i step into the door of the correct place, the instrctor just called out me name. Accurate.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, the amazing thing is hat i was able to meet up with old friends. My group had finished our lunch at Tanjong Pagar Market and was returning back to the college, when i thought i saw someone i knew. She was wearing black office wear, walking towards my direction. I stared hard at her, but i thought that she did not noticed me because i read from some newspaper saying that if one look long enough at someone, that someone would feel that he/she is being watched, so i did not gave much thought, i merely sent her a sms message after she walked past me. There was no reply.

After the course, i was trying to get friends out at a last minute attempt via sms. I was waiting at the MRT station. While i was waiting for replies, a young lady approached me, initially identifying herself as a financial advisor promoting insurance policies. After much talk and questioning, she found out that I was not her target group of customers, so she changed her topic, and asked me:"where do you go on Sundays?" I replied her:"Sundays, i go to church." She was initially stunned, but later she told me that she was actually thinking of inviting me to church. She had also informed me that there was a programme at Church of Our Savior on the very next day. I was so gald that there are "baby Christians" who are so passionate about the Great Commision even though she is a "baby". Well, Miracles of the Almighty God, since then till eternity. Next i went to Bugis alone, to do some window shopping.

At Bugis MRT station, i met Nurul from the first 3 months MJC term. She was as excited as i was, but she was going to work, so we did not chat much. Next up the elevator, i met Serene, my colleague from another team. Talking about coincidences. Actually my trip there was to take a look at various casual type of blazer available. I did not see much. I was getting bored thus, i thought of the incident that happened earlier on. I then calld up the friend that supposed i hav met. Michelle. When i called her, she was busy learning driving, so i asked her one question:"were you at Tanjong Pagar just now?" Then she, surprisingly:"oh so that was really you!" She put down the phone shotly as she has got to continue her lesson.

I went home after i had dinner at BK. At around 11something Michelle called up and we did some catching up, mentioned the friends back then while she was still in MJC, about how we are doing now. Then agreed to meet up for breakfast.

2nd December. Breakfast as agreed. We had it at a Muslim restaurant near Tanjong Pagar. She has not changed a lot, but grew prettier, removed her braces, finally get to see her in another outfit other than school uniform. I had only wanted iced coffe, but she insisted sharing one of the kueh with me. Well, how can you reject a lady like that?

The course ended stree free, and i was going the Church of Our Savior with Esther and Haojie, but Esther could not make it, only Haojie went with me. I met up Michelle again as she was on her way home, it was her last day of internship.

The worship service at the church was loud and powerful , but somehow i felt (MY PERSONAL FELINGS) that i was not as "touched" as when i was in my own church, maybe it was the environment.

I Lost my EZ-link and Haojie lost his shoe together with the shoe bag during the duration of the Badminton game on Saturday 3rd. I went out with Russell, a long lost Russell, to Orcahrd road. the place was crowded, so we had to settle our meal at a Food Court at Scot s.c. Then after took a walk along Orcahrd Road. Nice meeting you bud!

Later on today(finally today's here) , we'll be having a dinner at Sakura Tampines with our Dear Jay, cause he is returnign back to Hokg Kong. We'll miss you. I got a irritated shock when my boss called me p and told me i got extra duty tonight. But it was a misunderstanding after all. Phew yeah.

Had i mentioned everything? I thought so.

(",)

No comments: