Wednesday, December 07, 2005

For the past month or so

For the past month or so, the happenings can be sumarised briefly as follows. I continue to update, haha, so as not to disappoint myself.

Starting with Sunday, 13th November. I was on morning shift that day, while i was getting ready to perform my duty; I bent down to adjust the seat, just then, something flashed a beam of light, across the right side of my face, there goes the button off the right shoulder of my uniform where the ampulet is. Then, I went looking for help, forst from my counter officer. She sugested using safetly pin, but she did not have any, so i went to seek for the others. Fortunately the previous shift's officer always carry safety pins and he too is using safety pin for the uniform on his back. Another same shift officer also had the pins, but since I took his, I then did not take hers. The final step is to get the safety pin onto the uniform. Initially, i did it very "uglyly". Upon seeing that, the counter officer also could not stand the sight of it, she then offered to help me. Sigh. One small button, yet it had caused such a huge fuss.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Can you see the shaft of the safety pin at right side of the button?

Next on the 17&18, it was the last tour of one of our beloved officer, the one who did NDP NE show duty with me, the one whom i had known about the first insight of my team from.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was doing my day shift with him. Initially he was the driver, then somehow i took over as the driver, and poor him, he had to do all the report, all the writing instead of me, haha. He was saying :"what the world is coming to, a NS guy bullying a regular" haha, of course, he meant that to be a joke. I will always remember you as my mentor, the person who let me have knowledge of what is in store for me in my a year or so.

IDC, Intermediate Developmental Course. Indirectly, it is a promotion course. I got to meet up with a lot of my Squad 54 and my NPCO 1 squadmated. The get together is a great feeling. Having seeing so many of my friends who went through months in the same room, sleeping on the bed next to each other, the feeling is simply terrific. So much to catch up, so many topic to share with. Especially during the lunch and dinner when i really get to understand my friends in the same station as i am. Louis and SK. We had dinner together at Chomp Chomp(serangoon gardens) I had a churning stomach after finishing my serving of spicy stingray. Monday (28) was the last day. SK and i went to watch Harry Potter at Marina with my SF friends! Great time, really.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
SK and I at TRACOM LT.

No comments: